Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Albion Continue Movember Support

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Albion staff members have been growing moustaches all month to show their support for Movember...
There’s been some questionable facial hair around the Albion offices this month, but it’s all been for a good cause!
Staff have been growing moustaches in support of Movember, a charity that encourages men to grow a tash to raise funds and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer.
As part of a Football League directive, each club has entered and Albion are currently second in the table behind Birmingham City.
At the start of the month, participants signed up as part of the club’s team and have so far raised over £1 000. Once registered at movember.com, each Mo Bro commenced November with a clean shaven face. Thereafter, they grew their tash, prompting conversation about men’s health, and much derision in some cases.
Albion’s Torbjorn Agdestein shows his support for the initiative that raised £79.3m globally last year and told seagulls.co.uk, “Last year was the first year I knew anything about Movember, and if I had tried then I knew nothing would have showed anyway!
“So this year I got a bit ahead of myself and thought why not. I am doing it for fun and to help raise awareness.”
There has been plenty of enthusiasm for the Movember cause around the Albion offices , and AITC’s Dan Tester has also participated in order to support the charity.
He said; “It’s been a very itchy three weeks so far. I’ve been called all sorts of names because of this tash but it’s all in good fun and it’s been worth it for a good cause.”
Albion fans can still show their support and donate at Movember.com.* Movember United Kingdom - Team

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here