Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New feature: Ask the Police

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We have just added Ask the Police to NSC, which joins our very existing and very popular Ask the Club feature.

Please use this feature to ask sensible questions about the policing aspects around Albion's games.

A big thanks to PC Darren Balkham, the Albion's Police Football Liaison Officer for offering this to Albion fans. Darren, as many will know, is a very active twitterer helping keeping Albion fans informed as much as possible.

rowtnorthstand

Nov 25, 2012
Shoreham By Sea
Why when PC Balkham has answered a question (with i cannot blah blah) individual incidents can i not reply? sort of defeats the object of the post? It isnt an individual incident!

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
why arn't the likes of millwall supporters held behind after the game for 20 minutes or so to give us a chance to get away.i see a lady get a smack for nothing of the thugs and afew other bits of trouble,they just look for trouble and get let out?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
why arn't the likes of millwall supporters held behind after the game for 20 minutes or so to give us a chance to get away.i see a lady get a smack for nothing of the thugs and afew other bits of trouble,they just look for trouble and get let out?

A very valid point Mr Policeman, does someone need to die?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Why when PC Balkham has answered a question (with i cannot blah blah) individual incidents can i not reply? sort of defeats the object of the post? It isnt an individual incident!

The same reason as you can't on Ask the Club, you ask a question and you get a reply, it is not a secondary debate forum.

A very valid point Mr Policeman, does someone need to die?

If you ask the question in the actual forum section Ask the Police you may well get a reply :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here