Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Made in Chelsea - wtf

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know nothing of the programme or the concept.
But based on the strength of the current trailer, I have nothing but utter loathing and contempt for the show.

What is going on?
Why is everyone's hair stupid?
What are they talking about?
Why are they all so nauseous and smug?
Where is my grill, and how do you get up in it?

I guess I'm not target audience for this one!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This could mean that you may go on to love it? If you somehow found yourself watching an episode-

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I don't get these shows, The Only Way Is Essex, Geordie Shore and Made In Chelsea, why would I want to know about there lives?
From what i've seen (havn't seen Geordie Shore) Made in Chelsea is definitely the worse, Posh, rich kids...

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Not even from Chelsea half of them, Ollie Locke is from Southampton FFS

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I was forced to reacquaint myself with MOC last night in my all-encompassing attempt to avoid thinking about football for the rest of this week and for the rest of my life (for anyone who's ever done CBT it's quite easy, whenever a football thought pops into your head you just say "STOP, these football thoughts are not good for me and I'm going to learn to think differently."). Spencer is still the round faced chubster lothario he always was, but I was horrified to learn that Caggie has been replaced by a dark-haired version of the same girl - equally tasty I might add. I've never understood how that tosser 'Proudlock' can be a real life fashion designer, and Mark Francis is just a complete freak. Essential viewing NSC, if only for the stilted conversations and the fact that everyone in Chelsea is someone else's ex, allowing for endless ad nauseum awkward situations in pubs and bars that are about as believable as Poyet's commitment to the Albion ever was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here