Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally, the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Mini-bus arrives this week

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done everyone is there an official handover to AITC ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done everyone is there an official handover to AITC ?

1pm, Thursday at the Amex. Tony Langridge ( REMF chairman ) will be handing the keys to Teresa Sanders ( manager of the Seagulls Specials/AITC )with filming being done for the big screen on Saturday. People who have supported, helped or donated to the REMF over the years are welcome to wander along.

1pm, Thursday at the Amex. Tony Langridge ( REMF chairman ) will be handing the keys to Teresa Sanders ( manager of the Seagulls Specials/AITC )with filming being done for the big screen on Saturday. People who have supported, helped or donated to the REMF over the years are welcome to wander along.
Any pics?

Well done, everyone.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Any pics?

Well done, everyone.

Hi Ed,

expecting some soon.

The mini-bus was awesome and Teresa, (head of Seagull Specials for those who don't know) and some of the disabled kids were as excited as me and Gareth. The Albion's Tim shot a load of film and the Albion's Paul took loads of stills. The film will be shown at half-time during the Bolton match and Paul is sending me some of the stills.

"The mini-bus is awesome" is a quote from one of the Special Seagulls who was on the bus for the photos. Sums it up.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Courtesy of Paul Hazlewood on Twitter...

A8Vh-4XCQAEkCtV.jpg:large

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Courtesy of Paul Hazlewood on Twitter...

A8Vh-4XCQAEkCtV.jpg:large

Who would have thought 11 years ago we could have achieved this together ? I must admit I was pretty choked up see the lads so happy and emotional with the mini bus. A special moment.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Good effort you lot.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Only just seen this thread (usually my eyes automatically miss the sticky section) and obviously it's brilliant news. I probably give more to REMF than any other charity and it's for things like this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here