Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs that prosper soon after administration..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just 2 years ago Palace went down owing £30 million, owing to St. Johns Ambulance, the Police, HMRC and numerous small businesses, with creditors getting 2p in the pound. Now they could be in the Premier next season, with a one prized asset that could be worth £20 million.

This is all so wrong, failure is being rewarded and you and I are paying for it. When will the football league wake up and realise 10 pts deduction isn't enough? League 2 for anyone in administration for me should be a minimum requirement.

Sorry this is another Palace thread. But their administration is recent and but their recent rise just demonsrates how morally wrong things are in English football

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Just 2 years ago Palace went down owing £30 million, owing to St. Johns Ambulance, the Police, HMRC and numerous small businesses, with creditors getting 2p in the pound. Now they could be in the Premier next season, with a one prized asset that could be worth £20 million.

This is all so wrong, failure is being rewarded and you and I are paying for it. When will the football league wake up and realise 10 pts deduction isn't enough? League 2 for anyone in administration for me should be a minimum requirement.

Sorry this is another Palace thread. But their administration is recent and but their recent rise just demonsrates how morally wrong things are in English football

Pompey and the fcuking scum are prime examples of cheating by spending other peoples money,Both clubs should be kicked out of the league altogether they show blatant disregard for the well being of the locals trying to earn a living running small firms, these people could not afford to lose the money owed to them just so the scum can pay players like judas well over the odds.All profits from Zahahahahahaha and premier any league money should be seized and used to pay off all of there outstanding debts in full.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the subject of Administration. I guess it's been mentioned on numerous other threads.

TV stated that Pompey are now only one point above the drop zone.

When exactly are they going to have their 10 point deduction? or have I missed something?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am very concerned at this total fixation with CPFC, there is clearly a new type of BHAFC fan that clearly does not understand the rules:

WE f***ing HATE PALACE

That is all there is to it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pompey and the fcuking scum are prime examples of cheating by spending other peoples money,Both clubs should be kicked out of the league altogether they show blatant disregard for the well being of the locals trying to earn a living running small firms, these people could not afford to lose the money owed to them just so the scum can pay players like judas well over the odds.All profits from Zahahahahahaha and premier any league money should be seized and used to pay off all of there outstanding debts in full.

There is no argument against that except that it is legal within the financial laws of the land. These laws should be tightened up as it is not only football teams who have taken advantage of them and prospered, how many times has Mike Ashley closed down and re-opened his sports shops under different names and lost or wiped out the debts.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Crawley?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The law is clearly an ass when it comes to administration and is hard to change. But with football more could be done. If our friends up the road do get promoted, I'm sure they will be hailed in the press as heroes who truimped in the face of adversity.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
On the subject of Administration. I guess it's been mentioned on numerous other threads.

TV stated that Pompey are now only one point above the drop zone.

When exactly are they going to have their 10 point deduction? or have I missed something?

When they come out of administration which has to be by February or else they're gonners.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am very concerned at this total fixation with CPFC, there is clearly a new type of BHAFC fan that clearly does not understand the rules:

WE f***ing HATE PALACE

That is all there is to it

This and the PALACE NOBBERS still get confused ehen we start threads about them :facepalm:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Meh, you wouldn't be continually bringing this shit up if you were above us. Is it my fault? Is it any fans fault? You can only chirp us about crowd size and admin. Man up and talk football. What you could do is criticise the Glazier family who floated Man Utd and walked away with £70M quid. That money has just walked out of our game never to come back. Makes our £30M look pawltry now doesn't it mr moaner.

Yet another Palace thread, if you were on The Hol' you'd have got a card.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Meh, you wouldn't be continually bringing this shit up if you were above us. Is it my fault? Is it any fans fault? You can only chirp us about crowd size and admin. Man up and talk football. What you could do is criticise the Glazier family who floated Man Utd and walked away with £70M quid. That money has just walked out of our game never to come back. Makes our £30M look pawltry now doesn't it mr moaner.

But it's not 'shit' as you call it to those your club shafted is it?

Once is unfortunate twice is unforgivable. Did no one question what was going on?

If it happens a third time, do you get to keep the trophy?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Actually the Glaziers haven't done much wrong, they raised more capital on the stock market. You owing £30 kk and largely getting away it is totally different.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here