Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Buckley Feeling His Best

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Will Buckley believes he is now producing his best form for Albion...
Fresh from his two-goal heroics against Huddersfield, Will Buckley believes he is now producing his finest form.The winger put in a spectacular display at the John Smith’s Stadium, as his first-half brace gave Albion all three points, and the midfielder* was unfortunate not to walk away with the match ball.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I feel like I am in the best form since I joined the club. On the performance and the three points I couldn’t be happier but I will admit that I am a bit gutted not to have got the hat-trick.
“I have had my injury problems but now I am feeling the best I have felt, feeling fit and playing 90 minutes every week. I am only going to get fitter and stronger. As long as we keep winning and I keep playing the best I can do then we have a great chance in this league.”
The former Watford man also admitted the mood in the camp has been lifted by the win over the Terriers, and he wants to see the side carry the performance into the upcoming two home games.
“We cannot get ahead of ourselves but we are playing well and we were the better team today. We absolutely dominated the first half and although we came under a bit of pressure in the second half we were unlucky not to get the clean sheet.
"Everybody is buzzing in the camp now and we need to carry on from this. The result against Wolves was probably not a bad result in hindsight but it was more the performance we put in that left everyone feeling down. So the gaffer wanted us to get the performance back up and the first half today was one of the best 45 minutes of the season."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here