Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Bruno Hails Unbelievable Fans

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Bruno Saltor has praised the Albion faithful for their support since he joined the club...
Energetic right-back Bruno is enjoying his new life on the south coast of England and admitted he has felt humbled by the Albion fans’ reaction since his summer arrival. The Spaniard has made a blistering start to his Albion career and has already become a favourite amongst the Albion faithful.He told seagulls.co.uk, “It is really nice for me to hear the fans chanting my name because it’s my first year here. I want to play really well in every game so to see the fans are happy with me is really great for me, and for my family.
“I want to enjoy every day here. My family and I are so happy down in Brighton and I would love to stay here for a long time.”
Meanwhile, the former Valencia man has called for a positive response in Huddersfield this afternoon after seeing points slip away in recent games.
“I’m feeling really good but it has been really difficult as a team for the last few weeks because some mistakes have cost us wins. We know we should have more points, but it has not all been bad.
“It’s really important we remain patient because we have been playing well but we need to correct the mistakes.
“On a personal note, I’m happy because I’m not injured and have been able to play in most of the games. I had a few problems with my groin but now I feel better and the problems are gone, so I just want to keep playing in all the games.”
The 31-year-old defender also confessed that the quality of football in the Championship caught him by surprise.
“I thought the football in the Championship would be more direct than it is, although there are still some teams who play direct because they have got the players for it, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
“If you have got the players to keep the ball on the ground and play out from the back, play like that, but if you have the players to go long, then do it.* Teams should always play to their strengths.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here