Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Barry

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's just text me, reckons we're after Mamady Sidibe on loan from Stoke. Also Leeds, Scunthorpe, Bradford and Derby interested. Massive favourite there but had a nightmare couple of seasons with injuries and needs to get some games under his belt before he goes back to the Britannia to compete for a first team spot.

I think I would spontaneously combust if we signed him, cracking player, all power and pace, a real handful for any opposition defender and would offer a real presence up front that we desperately need. I think CMS would love playing off him.

PS - He's also gone and bought a hundred copies of Phil Collins greatest hits, he's willing to sell them 3 quid a pop, great christmas present for any family member, PM me if interested.

FBI

Oct 28, 2012
PS - He's also gone and bought a hundred copies of Phil Collins greatest hits, he's willing to sell them 3 quid a pop, great christmas present for any family member, PM me if interested.

3 squid for that crooning crap.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Jimmy Grimble

By Crodo's normal standards, this is a poor effort. And that's saying something. Has someone else found the password to the account?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mamady Sidibe is to Poyet's style of football what Ann Widdecombe is to the Miss World contest.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here