Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Osman? Really?:shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Think we'd give that a run for its money.

On our day!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But will he be on the plane to Brazil ?

No.

Waste of time. Waste of a cap.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For the England fans on here (bless your little cotton socks) please boycott all national team matches until that c**t Zaha signs for Arsenal in January then you can go back to supporting the three lions again and feel clean doing it (well almost).
Cheers.

:)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't believe I'm A Celebrity has been dropped tonight for this sack of shit on ITV, Sweden are well overpriced at 15/8 to beat minnows England, get on LARGE.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
For the England fans on here (bless your little cotton socks) please boycott all national team matches until that c**t Zaha signs for Arsenal in January then you can go back to supporting the three lions again and feel clean doing it (well almost).
Cheers.

:)

Perhaps he'll light up the world stage like the rather wonderful Geoff Thomas!:D

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
On my 18th birthday, England drew 1-1 with Holland, so I think I will stick a fiver on 1-1 tonight (my 24th Birthday)

Other than that, I really couldn't give a crap about the game.

Edit: turns out it was the 15th that England played Holland and drew 1-1, last time England played on my birthday was when we lost 1-0 to Brazil 3 years ago.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can't believe I'm A Celebrity has been dropped tonight for this sack of shit on ITV, Sweden are well overpriced at 15/8 to beat minnows England, get on LARGE.

It's good to see ITV are cornering the rubbish TV market, at least I know which channel not to switch over to.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Tempted to put a tenner on 1 nil England with Zaha to score and a night of gloating Palace fans. Its just the way things are going at the moment.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
The difference being Sweden-England might be shit or it could turn out to be a good game

Whereas the celebrity thing is guaranteed to be shit

Also a real possibility Luxembourg could turn Scotland over,could be a good night

Will keep an eye on the Italy-France game too,bit of a grudge match according to the locals here,thought it would of been Spain,but no apparently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here