Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha blasts back at Poyet [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Zaha blasts back at Poyet[/h]9:54am Tuesday 13th November 2012 in Albion
Wilfried Zaha, grappling with Albion's Adam El-Abd last season.
**England newcomer Wilfried Zaha has accused Albion boss Gus Poyet of talking "nonsense".

* The confident Crystal Palace winger has hit back after Poyet told The Argus Will Buckley is a better player.

* Zaha said: "Last season Guly do Prado at Southampton grabbed me and said 'Respect me'. I'm thinking, 'I don’t know you, I don't care who you are, so why should I?'

* "It even happens before games now. Brighton's manager Gus Poyet said Will Buckley is better than me, but I don't see the point of coming out with nonsense like that."

* Poyet drew comparisons between Buckley and Zaha after the Albion ace teased and tormented Leeds at The Amex earlier this month.

* Poyet told The Argus: "He's not for sale. It doesn't matter how many millions they are putting on the table in January. He is going nowhere.

* "How much are they talking about for Zaha? Ten million? They are going to have to go over that, because he is better. I've got no doubt."

* Zaha, 20, could make his England debut in tomorrow night's friendly in Sweden.

* Buckley and Zaha will face each other when Albion visit Championship leaders Palace on December 1.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here