Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls over Spain

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Now I'm feeling quite at home in Pamplona, I was just wondering where else in Spain any Seagulls have landed.

Russ

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Quite a few of us in Murcia, I know off at least 4, (one being Adam El Abd's Dad) dont know if Cadiz Gull is still about.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Heading out to our place in alhaurin el grande this week. Will spend about six months there then back to blighty foe the summer.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
We have a place in Rojales, never seen any Brighton near us though. It's full of Scousers & Leeds fans but at least the locals are friendly.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Quite a few of us in Murcia, I know off at least 4, (one being Adam El Abd's Dad) dont know if Cadiz Gull is still about.

Yep My Dads here also and often visits seventh Heaven for a beer with Mr El Adb Senior (who is a lovely fella)

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Vitoria, Basque Country just along the road from Pamplona, Alaves (Calde's old club + Orland's for one year) play in blue and white stripes....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Live/work in Gib during the week and in Vejer de la Frontera at the weekend

Midfield General

Nov 15, 2009
OK thanks, although I had to lower the pool level a couple of times!

Hello Boroseagull, Have lived in Pinos de Alhaurin from January 2001 till October 2008 and still have property there,tho am back in UK now. My first match was in September 1953 Bournmouth away, Favourite player Jimmy Langley; Amazing how many Seagull supporters are in Spain and tho we were neighbours have most possibly never met.How many more of us will be coming out of the woodwork...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Still very much toying with idea of moving, have visited Javea twice in past few months and going back again in Feb to see what it's like in mid winter (ghost town?) The thing preventing us is we'd probably need to "cash in" here and a bit worried about ever being able to get back

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Still very much toying with idea of moving, have visited Javea twice in past few months and going back again in Feb to see what it's like in mid winter (ghost town?) The thing preventing us is we'd probably need to "cash in" here and a bit worried about ever being able to get back
Good luck with that. I've had a place in Benitatxell for the last 8 years and have found the winter half of the year to have some nice weather but also some cold grim weather too. What I like about Javea is that it is pretty quiet any time except July/August in my experience. If you find the right part of town you can get some very cheap long-term rentals away from the summer months.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Get organised form your official club Seagulls Over Spain join the growing group of surporters have a meet up for a photo keep up the good work.

:needpics:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here