Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now we'll see the real Dobbie [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Now we'll see the real Dobbie[/h]12:00pm Saturday 10th November 2012 in Albion By Andy Naylor
Stephen Dobbie scores against Peterborough
Albion have been told to look forward to seeing the real Stephen Dobbie.
Manager Gus Poyet is considering whether to start the Glaswegian at Wolves today after he came off the bench to grab the Seagulls’ stoppage time winner against Peterborough on Tuesday.
It was Dobbie’s first goal since moving from Swansea at the end of the August transfer window and former Swans team-mate Andre Orlandi believes it will kick-start Dobbie’s Albion career.
Orlandi, denied by a post from breaking his own duck against Posh, said: “I think it was more important for him than me. He needed that goal and I think from now on we are going to see the real Stephen.
“He has been really good in training and against Leeds he was really good when he came on. You can see when he has the ball he offers something different.”
Adam El-Abd, ruled out for the second match running today by hamstring trouble, could be back in contention for next Saturday’s trip to Huddersfield.
Lewis Dunk deputises again alongside skipper Gordon Greer, who is making his 100th Albion appearance.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here