Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Poyet Expecting New Style

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Gus Poyet believes Albion will be facing a radically changed Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday.
The Seagulls have a tremendous record at Molineux, winning six of their ten visits. However Poyet feels Stale Solbakken has implemented a fresh mentality since taking charge following the club’s relegation from the Premier League last season.Poyet told seagulls.co.uk, “There has been a big change with the new manager and the style they play and the manager is trying to create a different approach.
“I was watching them on my day off yesterday and they try to pass the ball more than before, they are not as direct. Saying that, if they pass the ball and they win the fans are happy but if they are not winning then I am sure their fans will start asking for the ball to be put in the box.
“They have some experienced players and when they play at home they are always difficult because they are a top team, and they are going to be a difficult team to beat.
“For us, it is a great game to play in, especially after winning on Tuesday. It is a beautiful pitch so we can go there and play our game then see what happens.”
Poyet’s side ground out a 1-1 draw on their last away trip at Blackpool, but the Uruguayan is expecting a different type of challenge at Molineux.
“There is always an element of surprise with the way Blackpool play, there is something you cannot prevent.
“With Wolves it will be clearer what they will do, but if we are ready and we perform then we will cope with the situation.
“It does not mean we will win, because they have great players and plenty of power going forward, but I believe it is a different sort of game to Blackpool.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here