Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber's program notes

If I had his email address, I would email him direct. Can you pass on or comment if there is an update since this subject was last brought up on ATC?

It was good to see in the program that Paul Barber acknowledged Tuesday evening games can be a challenge to fill and it was encouraging to see the initiatives on offer.

He is missing one huge point which could be solved at the drop of a hat. Simply make more seats available!

Last night, our worse gate all season, yet since the weekend, it has not been possible to buy a pair of tickets in our lowest priced seats. In fact, the only seats that have ever been on offer are the top priced ESL seats and a sprinkling in the south and west.

I fully understand the clubs view that blocks will not be opened to save additional staffing costs, but last night, half of S1G would have meant pay per game punters will have had a choice.

It's somewhat ironic, but for a non season ticket holder, despite the fact our stadium holds 5000 more than last season, there is much much less choice.

Please please please sort this for the next game, and acknowledge that S1A/S1B are probably the two least popular blocks in the stadium, not least due to the price. If you want bums on seats, let the bums choose where to sit!

As a separate suggesting, would the club consider kids season tickets to be allowed to be used by adults for evening games? The reality is that a lot are, but it would be good to legalise.....

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the comments, I will pass them on. Re: Child season tickets, they can be upgraded to adult or senior tickets at the ticket office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here