Hove
Man City
Barca
Chelsea
Palace
Tranmere
Gillingham all to win

£5 stake with about £125 returns.

Anybody else got any bets on for tonight?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gills,afcb,oxford,bha and crawley 20 quid,also back four bha all first goalscorer(fiver) plus orlandi

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
image.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hull v Wolves
Draw 1-1 @ 11/2
Derby v Barnsley
Derby 2-0 @ 8/1
Birmingham v Bristol City
Birmingham 3-1 @ 12/1
Brighton v Peterborough
Brighton 2-0 @ 13/2

£1 lucky 15 pays £8924.00 . :drink:

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Brighton
Derby
Palarse
Newport County
Tranmere

Had a score on this lot, need a Tranny win tomorrow for £391.75........might lay some off.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Brighton
Derby
Palarse
Newport County
Tranmere

Had a score on this lot, need a Tranny win tomorrow for £391.75........might lay some off.

Looking very good now!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Do I play safe and bet the Hartlepool win/draw against Tranmere though.......decisions!
just let it run. It's only a score uve bet. Plus if it does come up a tranny win and u hedged ur beta the victory won't feel as sweet. Although tranny ain't been to great of late and have been the only side to cost me a 7 team accumulator recently. Good luck though. Like seeing the bookies lose :thumbsup:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Do I play safe and bet the Hartlepool win/draw against Tranmere though.......decisions!

In the same boat as it happens, need tranmere to win. Hate betting on away games too. You could bet enough to cover your stake? I'm letting mine run.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
just let it run. It's only a score uve bet. Plus if it does come up a tranny win and u hedged ur beta the victory won't feel as sweet. Although tranny ain't been to great of late and have been the only side to cost me a 7 team accumulator recently. Good luck though. Like seeing the bookies lose :thumbsup:

In the same boat as it happens, need tranmere to win. Hate betting on away games too. You could bet enough to cover your stake? I'm letting mine run.
I think I might lay the Tranmere win on Betfair for £100....little fishes taste sweet :)

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
:)

Spending money for Wolves now sorted. Cheers Tranny :drink:

Nice one

I may have done better than that with tonights - Celtic, Bayern, Juve, Chelsea, valencia and just waiting for Man U and MK dons to hold out - been on a losing streak so could be very welcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here