Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we should be embarrassed

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
the way we took the complete p*ss out of palace after there 1st 3 games. i remember some saying we have finialy over took them as a power and how we will finish above them and they will be relagated and how crap they are. and murray is usless for them. i for one feel very silly because i agreed with all of us north standers but now feel red in the face. wouldnt surpise me if they finished top 2 as much as it pains me to say it :facepalm:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
people that have sense didnt mock though did they??

the way we took the complete p*ss out of palace after there 1st 3 games. i remember some saying we have finialy over took them as a power and how we will finish above them and they will be relagated and how crap they are. and murray is usless for them. i for one feel very silly because i agreed with all of us north standers but now feel red in the face. wouldnt surpise me if they finished top 2 as much as it pains me to say it :facepalm:

lovely story...really

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Their "fall" back down the table will be all the more enjoyable, as long as it happens! It would be perfect if we were in a position to go above them the game we play them. Unlikely but how good would the atmosphere be going into the game?

seag67

Aug 21, 2011
portslade
:albion2:
It's not over til the Fat Lady sings plenty more time to go :) thank god I sit next to a palace oik at work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

16,000 at the blackburn game and 26,000 at the amex 4 the leeds game that about sums the palarse up really dec 1st will teach them

Why should we be embarrassed oh great one?

They were pony to start, they got done at home by Watford after being ahead, they were calling for Freedman to be sacked and arguing amongst themselves, if that's not good reason to stick the boot in I really don't know what is.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

You can carry the embarrassment for everyone if you like, since you seem to feel it so acutely!

Camicus

Why should we be embarrassed oh great one?

They were pony to start, they got done at home by Watford after being ahead, they were calling for Freedman to be sacked and arguing amongst themselves, if that's not good reason to stick the boot in I really don't know what is.

Do we really need a reason to stick the boot in other than there palace. If all else fails we have Parish's hair to laught at

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace will hit poor form at some point and we will pick up results. When we play them we could well be above them, as well as the fact that form means nothing in games against your rivals.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Oh well....."Blue" can join up with "Mints".......another Palace poster masquerading as a Brighton fan. Truly pathetic.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here