Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Mullers – A Celebration

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
England manager Roy Hodgson will team up with a host of Albion legends at a celebratory dinner in honour of Alan Mullery at the Amex Stadium next March, and you’re invited...
Mullers - A Celebration will pay tribute to the ever-popular former Albion boss and his amazing 55-year career in the beautiful game.Mullery said, “I've enjoyed wonderful times but the happiest were spent right here in Brighton, when we won promotion twice on our way to Division One. It was a very special time for everyone involved and I'm grateful to the club and its directors for their help with staging the dinner. It's going to be nostalgia all the way!”
As well as the England boss, a star-studded collection of Albion heroes have also accepted invitations to this unique event. They include Peter Ward, Mark Lawrenson, Brian Horton, Steve Foster, John Gregory, Gordon Smith, Gary Stevens, Eric Steele, Chris Cattlin, Paul Clark, Ken Craggs, Teddy Maybank, Ian Mellor, Peter O'Sullivan, Steve Piper, Andy Rollings, Peter Sayer, Tony Towner and Gary Williams.
roy-hodgson-main229-462823.jpg

“The support from the players has been magnificent and I'm looking forward to seeing them all on the night. Having the England manager there with us will be the icing on the cake!”The Mullers - A Celebration dinner will take place at the Amex Stadium on 21st March 2013 and tickets are on sale now.
Tickets are priced at £100 each and include a drinks reception, three-course meal with wine, plus an evening of laughter and football memories with Alan Mullery and his special guests.
To book your table or for more information, please call Jo Brooks or Ashleigh Woods on 01273 878282. Groups can save 10% when booking a table for ten people.
Buy tickets for Albion’s home games against Peterborough United online.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here