[Official Site] Crofts Getting Stronger

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
crofty-leeds-n229-462308_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:30 2nd November 2012
by Adam Tighe
Welsh international Andrew Crofts believes he is finally starting to reach full fitness after almost two months out following his summer move from Norwich City.
The former Albion captain recently returned to the side and told seagulls.co.uk, “I was out for seven weeks which has never happened before, as I have been lucky with injuries and played a lot of games in my career.
“It was a hard time for me as I have never really experienced that since I was a kid but I have played three games now and got 90 minutes under my belt at Blackpool, so my match fitness is coming back to me now and I’m sure I will continue to get stronger.
“I was playing with a slight injury at the start of the season but now I am starting to get back into my stride and hopefully I’ll be able to show everyone what I am made of.”
The 28-year-old has set his sights on tonight’s televised fixture against Leeds United and feels the sides current run of results is slightly unjust.
“It is thin margins in this league, if you look back at the Middlesbrough game we probably should’ve won that, then Leicester we should’ve got a draw and then last Saturday we were probably lucky to get a point. Football is a funny game but we could quite easily be sitting here talking about what a good run we have been on.
“We are looking to build on last Saturday’s point starting with tonight.
"Any game against Leeds is always a good affair and every time I have played against them it has been a great game to play in; you always know what you are going into against them.
“Under Neil Warnock they are going to be fired up and it will be a great atmosphere as always here, especially as it is a Friday night and everyone will be fired up.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here