Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Kebab Shop in Hove?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
OK guys, it's very simple, I'm looking for the best take away kebab in Hove for tonight. Not the cheapest, not the biggest but the best quality kebab. Any ideas?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I like Hove kebabs (I think it may now be called HFC) down opposite the big Tesco on Church Road

However if you want something more authentic then try Nayebs, just by the Drive/Church Road junction. Quality Persian food.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
There are no decent kebabs in Hove. For some reason the Turks over here think that buying a big block of processed meat is acceptable.

word

Golden Grill on Church Road near the junction with The Drive is borderline acceptable but they are generally all shit ....... and now that The Chip Basket is gone you cannot get decent fish and chips .............. it's a takeaway apocalypse ..... apart from Hove Tandoori

Eastbourne has better kebabs (Clay Oven) and better fish and chips (Dolphin) than Hove ...... it's a f***ing disgrace

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's a chicken job I'm after rather than the elephants foot. Maybe go via Worthing on the way back, any recommendations in Worthing?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The shish kebabs at GFC are good. Proper nice marinade and they season the meat while it's cooking.

The one next to golden grill is ok, I like the way they do their kebabs like a wrap and put it under the toasting press first

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In Worthing, Bahar Kebabs or Uncle Jims

Camicus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here