Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet bored with Albion [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Poyet bored with Albion[/h]9:30am Wednesday 24th October 2012 in Albion
Tomasz Kuszczak has angry words with Ashley Barnes
ALBION boss Gus Poyet is getting "really bored" of goal-shy Albion.
The Uruguayan could not hide his frustration after a second half penalty miss by Ashley Barnes condemned the Seagulls to a 1-0 defeat at Championship leaders Leicester last night and a fourth blank sheet out of five.
Poyet said: "I'm sitting there and it's like you know what is going to happen. I feel sorry for the fans, because they make the effort to travel on a Tuesday night and I suppose they feel the same.
"If we cannot even score from a penalty how are we going to score a goal? I am getting really bored of managing a team like this one." Poyet has also urged Tomasz Kuszczak to confine his anger to the game following a post-match spat with Barnes.
The Polish keeper exchanged heated words with the striker inside the Leicester half after the 54th minute spot-kick had been saved by Kasper Schmeichel.
They had to be kept apart by team-mates as the Seagulls' angst at a run of five games without a win and only one goal boiled over. Poyet told The Argus: "I respect Tomasz and every single player. When somebody gets upset before or after the game, I say get upset during the game.
"Before or after it changes nothing. We are all different and he is a strong character.
"He doesn't like to lose and it's normal I suppose. I would be very upset if I was playing and we had the game we had against the leaders and you get nothing."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here