Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley back at full power [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Buckley back at full power[/h]9:30am Thursday 25th October 2012 in Albion By Brian Owen
Will Buckley is fouled for Albion's penalty at Leicester
Will Buckley has declared himself back to full power and ready to help get Albion flying again.
The winger is relishing a return to his native North West as the Seagulls go to Blackpool on Saturday.
Buckley’s performance was the highlight of the 1-0 defeat at Leicester on Tuesday.
It was the first time in five matches he had played 90 minutes and a return to the starting line-up after going off injured at Derby before the international break.
Buckley said: “I feel like I am back on track and hopefully I can take that into Saturday.
“It was a hamstring problem which the physio has had a look at.
“I worked hard in the two weeks running up to the Leicester game and it is hopefully sorted now.”
Buckley admitted he was not fit enough to start last Saturday’s defeat by Middlesbrough.
He would love the chance to play at Bloomfield Road, where he will be supported by family and friends from Lancashire.
The 22–year-old added: “The gaffer just held me back a bit because I wasn’t fit enough to play a whole game.
“I could do a job for the last 20 or 25 minutes.
“Hopefully I’ve proved now I can play the 90 minutes and get back to my best.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here