Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what the bloody hell is going on????

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Since re-registering on this new-fangled NSC I seem to have been relegated from the dizzying heights of 'Mark Beeny' back to the all-too-depressing level of Damien 'allergic to skill' Hilton.

Obviously I'm not too chuffed about this, especially as others seem to have kept their pre-cock-up post count in tact.

I demand a refund and double the difference back.

Heads will roll....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
you have to ask nicely.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There's nothing wrong with starting again, Teaboy.

And you'll appreciate it all the more when you reach the heady status of Lush's 'Guy Butters'.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Hello Hart's Shirt!

Freddie keeps waking up in a cold sweat talking about the big boy that nicked his football at the REMF game. I've told him it was just a nightmare...

:wave:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Good afternoon D's R F!

Sad I know, but I find it's the only way to get a kick these days.

But before I'm cast in the role of an irritating shirt (nylon as opposed to a cotton/polyster mix no doubt), the young lad was probably more disappointed about not saving my abject attempt at a penalty which just about made it over the line. Those demons can be exorcised at the next REMF match when I'm sure he'll save my next effort.

With a name like Freddie, I'm not suprised that he's having nightmares - it's high time you moved from Elm Street. :eek:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
hart's shirt said:
With a name like Freddie, I'm not suprised that he's having nightmares - it's high time you moved from Elm Street. :eek:

Funnily enough I moved from Elm Road, Portslade, eight years ago. Freddie's actually fine, and is EXTREMELY good at football now (having seen you in action of course). People keep coming up to is in the park asking how old he is and saying that he's got natural ability. That's my pension sorted out then!

:clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Thanks for that :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here