Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't bother clogging up this thread about how he's a sicknote, we know that.

Does anyone have any clue what is ACTUALLY going on? What's the latest anyone has heard?

Could REALLY do with him on Sat.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
According to reports , he will be in Sainsburys Hove on Saturday

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Look at the fixture list & count back 10 games from the end of the season. His personal physio has already booked his annual leave for then already

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Don't bother clogging up this thread about how he's a sicknote, we know that.

Does anyone have any clue what is ACTUALLY going on? What's the latest anyone has heard?

Could REALLY do with him on Sat.

Too busy doing his English GCSE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've got a feeling he is going to be on the bench for the Leeds match because it is being televised.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think this is the first time the club have just gone COMPLETELY SILENT on him though. He was meant to be back for last Saturday, Gus stated on the Wednesday "unless something happens in the next 3 days".

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Please don't tell me he doesn't want to travel to northern games? I mean REALLY? A PAID professional doesn't want to go travel to a game because it's COLD?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think this is the first time the club have just gone COMPLETELY SILENT on him though. He was meant to be back for last Saturday, Gus stated on the Wednesday "unless something happens in the next 3 days".

Perhaps Gus is bored repeating himself.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please don't tell me he doesn't want to travel to northern games? I mean REALLY? A PAID professional doesn't want to go travel to a game because it's COLD?

Up north , it's f***ing cold up north. Don't blame him if he is used to milder weather.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Gus mentioned this recently, tendonitus is aggravated by sitting on a coach for hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here