Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Buckley: We Need a Solution

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Will Buckley challenged the Albion players to find a solution to their goalless run, after losing 1-0 at Leicester City...
The Seagulls’ attack was thwarted by the Foxes and Buckley told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s so disappointing to come away with nothing again. We have got to find something different, and fast.“We can’t get into the situation that we were in last season. We are playing well and most of the games that we have lost we have been the better team, but that’s no consolation for the way that have been feeling after losing.
“A lot of us, including myself, were not up to standard in the first half at Leicester and it was not good enough. We were the better team after that but we couldn’t get the goal. That little bit of luck went their way.”
The Albion winger played his first full game since September on Tuesday night and said he is feeling positive about his fitness again.
“I feel better again now and that’s what I want, because I want to be on the pitch and playing. It was frustrating to come off against Derby and I haven’t been fit enough to start a game since, which has been frustrating.
“I’m looking forward to a run of being fit and hopefully we can find something within the team in Blackpool on Saturday, because it’s another important game against a good team.
“You can’t predict a result in this league so we have just got to concentrate on ourselves. Hopefully we will get ourselves back into that play-off area soon.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

More...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here