Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Bruno Feeling Perfect

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
September’s Player of the Month nominee Bruno has declared himself back to full fitness after his recent struggles with his groin...
The right-back returned to action for the Derby County game before the international break and with Albion entering into a busy week, it's an ideal time for the dynamic full-back.Gus Poyet’s side face three games in seven days with trips to Leicester City and Blackpool to follow the fixture against Boro, but the Spaniard is looking no further than the clash with Tony Mowbray’s side this afternoon.
“I don’t feel any pain now so I am feeling perfect and hopefully we can get that win because that is what is important.
“As a team we have to think firstly about today’s game and make sure we give one hundred per-cent because it is an important match for us. We have not won in the last three games so we want a victory.
“I am happy with how this season has gone so far because I am enjoying the style of football. The team has been playing very well and we could have had more points on the board, but that is football for you.
“Gus [Poyet] is an amazing manager. He makes it easy for all of the players because he shows a lot of trust in us.”
The former Valencia defender eventually lost out to former Seagull Glenn Murray in the race for Player of the Month but that did not detract from the honour for the 31-year-old.
“It was good for me because I work hard every day and it is great when people recognise that. It shows they are happy with how I am performing.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

More...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here