Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton chasing Freedman

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I really do mean this but dougie could do alot better than bolton. its a club dying on its arse. i could see him at someone like leics or one of the clubs going forwards.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He has already said he is staying so...........

So until Bolton make him an offer he cannot refuse,he stays? Same with Gus

BTW Red,is that badge you own creation? the white bit between the red an blue wings,looks like looking down at the top of a Seagulls head :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Like when he said you weren't signing Murray ???

They're not. He plays for the WEED and is far too shit for the Mighty Chrystal Palace.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
So until Bolton make him an offer he cannot refuse,he stays? Same with Gus

BTW Red,is that badge you own creation? the white bit between the red an blue wings,looks like looking down at the top of a Seagulls head :lolol:

No that is another one of the club designs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No that is another one of the club designs.

I take it you like it,think it is quite good myself,but no sure if i was a Palace fan (ha) if i would like it as the main club badge,if you get my drift.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Not a surprise that there are other interested parties, he's doing a bloody good job at the moment at Palace. I very much doubt he'd want to leave, but he'd be flattered by the approach.

He's currently in negotiations over a new contract. This can only help his case.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I take it you like it,think it is quite good myself,but no sure if i was a Palace fan (ha) if i would like it as the main club badge,if you get my drift.

I ******* hate it. Like all the other designs Lord Parish put to the fans.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Not a surprise that there are other interested parties, he's doing a bloody good job at the moment at Palace. I very much doubt he'd want to leave, but he'd be flattered by the approach.

He's currently in negotiations over a new contract. This can only help his case.

If Freedman does leave, then I fully expect Palace to make a move for MK Dons' Karl Robinson who has a certain Ian Wright on his coaching staff.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** off you pikey scum.

To be fair there are plenty of palace who more than deserve this such as the ignorant ones who call us jcls. I will always take it personally as i wasnt i was there incl gillingham. But red n blue is one of the sensible posters from that lot.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
To be fair there are plenty of palace who more than deserve this such as the ignorant ones who call us jcls. I will always take it personally as i wasnt i was there incl gillingham. But red n blue is one of the sensible posters from that lot.

So you think its right he can insult anyone bar red n blue ? if that was a away fan they would be banned . Why cant some of you have banter without resorting to personal insults !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here