Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Luckily it's way to soon to launch into one, but nevertheless I'm not getting all the hype the players were on about, post training, yet.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought he was decent in the first half actually. Wasn't scared to make some tackles, linked up very well with Bruno. Tricky little player and I think a start at home is what he needed after previous appearances.

Still managed to get a cross in every time, using skill rather than pace.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought he was alright today. Put in some decent corners and linked up well with Bruno. Not sure he has enough pace to be winger though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought he was decent in the first half actually. Wasn't scared to make some tackles, linked up very well with Bruno. Tricky little player and I think a start at home is what he needed after previous appearances.

Still managed to get a cross in every time, using skill rather than pace.
Hmmmm he couldn't be further away from me, if he tried.

Second half, the 25 mins, he was doing any other than be a winger, with very limited success.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
At this moment in time rather than improve the team the four new signings seem to have rather rocked the Gus bus and it is now stalling. Did we get a 28-day return with Dobbie

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
he's best performance for us That I have seen so far, first half worked well with Bruno bit quiet second half but think he will be fine just needs to settle into the English game

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thought he was the one shining light in midfield in the first half.

Let's not blame individuals. Gus needs a plan B C and D, for when we are behind at AMEX.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Spanish Dave. I've never seen such a pacey, dynamic player. One of the few bright spots for me today. We are so lucky to have him.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
You don't always need pace to be a winter or more specifically, swing crosses in. Chris Waddle was always the best example of this. One yard and swig it into the danger area. The problem is, we don't have the 6ft+ striker to get on the end of them

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
You don't always need pace to be a winter or more specifically, swing crosses in. Chris Waddle was always the best example of this. One yard and swig it into the danger area. The problem is, we don't have the 6ft+ striker to get on the end of them

Clearly typing on my phone has led to some typos. Time for bed or kill myself

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I thought it was his best game so far and did well, linked up with Bruno in the first half, I feel he is getting better and will continue to do so.

He did seem to disappear just before he was substituted, but I felt he was close to our man of the match

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
You dont need pace all the time to get crosses in. Look at John Robertson in the old Forest side or David Beckham. Speed of thought is important. Dont they say that the first yard is in the head or something like that. I thought that Lopez stood out today although I was looking forward to seeing Orlandi in that position again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here