Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead series 3 - 10pm tonight fx channel

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I loved the first season but it gave me nightmares after watching it just before bed. I've gone soft since my VHS horror vid filled teen years.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Haven't even seen the second series yet.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Thanks for the reminder, I nearly missed this! Not seen any ads for it though, haven't had that problem before.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Bloody love this show, but because I don't have sky I have to watch awful links on the Internet or about 5 months later on channel 5. So apart from a bigger zombie kill, how was the show?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Gladly it's moved on from the farm don't want to give to much away
But if you've seen legend (will smith) where the dog gets lost in the building to find zombies cowering in the dark
Well the suspense is like that, in this series they've found sanctuary in a prison it's all very claustrophobic(obviously )

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Season 1 was immense!

Season 2 I didn't actually finish as got bored with a couple to go.

Perhaps save those last couple, and the first couple of series 3 till Halloween week. Be interested to hear general reaction to this series and happy to accept will be spoilers

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The 1st episode was on in the States last Sunday. I watched it, it was good but it's not going to be on my 'must watch' list. Let's face it, it is the third series and it just seems to be running out of steam.

I'm liking "Elementary" at the minute, a modern day spin on Sherlock Holmes with Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Season 1 was immense!

Season 2 I didn't actually finish as got bored with a couple to go.

Perhaps save those last couple, and the first couple of series 3 till Halloween week. Be interested to hear general reaction to this series and happy to accept will be spoilers
admittedly season 2 got a bit drawn out being stuck on the farm for the whole series but series 3 promises much more lots of new characters one was introduced last night a black women with a Samuari sword walking around with 2 zombies on chains with all their teeth pulled out and arms chopped(so they can't attack or bite her) off apparently ones her brother the other his her boyfriend (well ex I should think now ) she keeps them close by so other zombies only can smell death & not her GOOD INNIT

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Season 3 will be awesome.

If you've read the original graphic novels you'll know why.

Last nights episode was excellent.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Has anyone watched last night's episode? The one shown in America I mean? The departure of Frank Darabont from the production side has turned it from a fun zombie romp into something extraordinary. Brilliant.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Has anyone watched last night's episode? The one shown in America I mean? The departure of Frank Darabont from the production side has turned it from a fun zombie romp into something extraordinary. Brilliant.

Not yet gotta wait till Friday this series so far has been the best

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can I just say Brightonfan1983 I had my avatar BEFORE you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here