Brighton
Dishy Douglas Freedman (© [MENTION=525]Cheeky Monkey[/MENTION]) shoulder ON
from double carpet yesterday.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's going on with blackburn? I've not heard anything beyond rumours of approaching (and being rebuffed by) spurs for tim sherwood. I saw something on ssn where they were interviewing fans, but had the sound down so didn't hear what was being reported.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What's going on with blackburn? I've not heard anything beyond rumours of approaching (and being rebuffed by) spurs for tim sherwood. I saw something on ssn where they were interviewing fans, but had the sound down so didn't hear what was being reported.

Wow, they really must be getting desperate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shearer to Blackburn
Freedman to Bolton
Burley to Burnley
Steve Parish to appoint HIMSELF manager of Palace

:thumbsup:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
As much as I'd like to see them lose their beloved manager, and the Bolton job is definitely a better job than Palace, I can't see Freedman leaving because he's so linked with the club and loved by the fans. No doubt Palace fans would dismiss the speculation saying that a job in the same division would be a sideways move, but make no mistake Bolton are a much bigger club than Palace will ever be. Better ground, more fans and a proven Premiership pedigree. But I doubt he'll leave.

Anyway, why would Bolton want him? Hasn't actually done anything yet. I suppose keeping Palace up last season was an achievement, and they're punching above their weight at the moment, however he's hardly set the world on fire. Presumably he'd just be a cheap option

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Shearer to Blackburn
Freedman to Bolton
Burley to Burnley
Steve Parish to appoint HIMSELF manager of Palace

:thumbsup:

I read that in the tune of Ant and Dec's 2002 SMASH hit We're On The Ball.

Didn't really work with the last bit though

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
No matter what money talks, if its a very good deal for him and secures his family then why not. He must realize Palace are punching above their weight and will lose Zaha in Jan ,so make a name for yourself Dougie and jump.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Bookies odds for manager appointments mean absolutely nothing. One person places a bet on and so the odds drop a bit, then the rumours start spreading across things like Twitter and so the odds drop more and then rumours grow larger. Just goes round in stupid circle like that.

Freedman won't leave Palace to go to Bolton

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Bookies odds for manager appointments mean absolutely nothing. One person places a bet on and so the odds drop a bit, then the rumours start spreading across things like Twitter and so the odds drop more and then rumours grow larger. Just goes round in stupid circle like that.

Freedman won't leave Palace to go to Bolton

That's the thread finished then.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Can I just say I LOVE the idea of Amir Khan quitting boxing to take the reins at Bolton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here