Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wed 17th October.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
3.07 and 5.05

Yeah I reckon I can probably WFH (work from Hove)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Benny did a Lara in reverse

In the lead at the first, then stormed through the field, to finish last

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Lara finished a credible 4th in A7 grade. Another 20 meters and she's won the race. The girl is crying out for a further trip but with no S2 races seemingly on the card I don't think it's likely to happen. Shame.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
4 beat 6 and if only Lara could have snatched third, we'd have been celebrating another 4-6-5 instead of just a forecast

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Lara finished a credible 4th in A7 grade. Another 20 meters and she's won the race. The girl is crying out for a further trip but with no S2 races seemingly on the card I don't think it's likely to happen. Shame.

Can't she run at another track?

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
She could as she has won her open maiden, but we took her to Romford and she got warned off for fighting, she doesn't like it out of her comfort zone, the other thing is if she runs another track she would be running against dogs far too good for her and would do more harm than good, eventually there will be longer trip races for her at hove, but lets be honest we got nothing to complain about she is running really well at the moment and is more than paying her way.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Benny did a Lara in reverse

In the lead at the first, then stormed through the field, to finish last

I think the race came to quick for Benny today, as he has been off so long, got some fitness to get back and 2 races in 4 days bit tough on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here