Joe Hart just buying a pint next to me

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
0.5/10

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He's full of it,pull too many faces and not enough saves for my liking....i'd get rid for Rio-but hey that's just my opinion

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
:facepalm:
He's full of it,pull too many faces and not enough saves for my liking....i'd get rid for Rio-but hey that's just my opinion

I've not seen Ferdinand play as keeper yet, but you are entitled to your opinion.

I guess you didn't see Hart's performance against Borussia Dortmund? On Radio Five the next morning they were claiming he was one of the greatest keepers that has ever lived!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I've not seen Ferdinand play as keeper yet, but you are entitled to your opinion.

I guess you didn't see Hart's performance against Borussia Dortmund? On Radio Five the next morning they were claiming he was one of the greatest keepers that has ever lived!

Rio,Brazil-Not my choice of keeper.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Even features our very own!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here