Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson

Do you think he'll be Prime Minister one day ???

• Total voters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
boris_johnson_3.jpg

Do you think he'll be Prime Minister one day ???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Don't know. LOL xxx

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
PM no , next leader of the Tory party yes

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
PM no , next leader of the Tory party yes

If he ever becomes Tory party leader, he will become Prime Minister solely on the basis of his popularity and character rather than policies.

As a person, I think he is great, but wouldn't want him anywhere near the Prime Minister job on the basis that he is basically known for being a bumbling buffoon and that is not what we need as a Prime Minister

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tis odd how a mere essence of character can popularise one. It says more about the blandity of all other main political figures that such a rightwing buffoon might find national power. I suppose some would say he is "his own man", but what good is being your own man if your man is an utter turnip.

I saw this dick, if you remember me reporting, cycling around a roundabout in north London one early Saturday morning a few years ago. He waved at a few who idled along the pavement, dreaming they might want him to, but was in the middle lane and without a helmet on his head for protection. Also, in his right hand, he held a wooden tennis racket. A hairy fart in the face of road safety regulations and a terrible example of being a responsible citizen. My wish for a speedy motorist to honk and drag him into the gutter was not made true. I foolishly shouted "sort it out Boris", or something equally punily inane. pah, to me.

Camicus

Thats the trouble with BoJo mans a right wing nutter just has a very well crafted public image Vote for me Im a buffoon but at least its comedy value. Dont look at my policies just watch me make you all laugh

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All this buffoon thing is image - if you don't think he is as ruthlessly single minded as any other professional politician to get to the top of the greasy pole you have well and truly been taken in. Oh and as an aside I think he would be doing a damn sight better than CMD (and right wing nutter he is not - if you have read any of his Torygraph Columns you will see he is probably more a One Nation Man than Cameron)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here