Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Saville: Disgusting

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I am shocked at the accusations about Jimmy Saville on ITV1 tonight at 9pm, but not surprised.

I never liked him in Bronski Beat or The Communards, always thought he was a wrong un, and guess what, I was right.

557212.jpg

Pervert.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Have I missed something about Jimmy Somerville?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Note for new users - bhadebenhams is a spoof account used for a bit of humourous piss-taking. I think it's one of El Presidente's alter-egos

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]sRTXnAxlxTc[/yt]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In all seriousness I'm slightly surprised that these allegations are 'news' to some people. Maybe it's because I've worked in the industry, but these stories have been around for years and everybody always 'knew somebody' who could verify them. Even 'popbitch' once, about ten years ago, had an alleged transcript of an (unbroadcasted) edition of 'Have I Got News For You' where Saville was a guest. Merton and Hislop really tore into him making all sorts of comments about his alleged activities.

(Please note heavy use of the word 'alleged' as I don't want NSC to get in the shit over this)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In all seriousness I'm slightly surprised that these allegations are 'news' to some people. Maybe it's because I've worked in the industry, but these stories have been around for years and everybody always 'knew somebody' who could verify them. Even 'popbitch' once, about ten years ago, had an alleged transcript of an (unbroadcasted) edition of 'Have I Got News For You' where Saville was a guest. Merton and Hislop really tore into him making all sorts of comments about his alleged activities.(Please note heavy use of the word 'alleged' as I don't want NSC to get in the shit over this)
This one ?? I heard it was proved to be a fake, also he's dead , so he cant sue:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt

Camicus

My wife was brought up in Filey. Upon hearing about this programme said "Good its about time the truth was told about that old perv" common knowledge up on the Yorkshire coast

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This one ?? I heard it was proved to be a fake, also he's dead , so he cant sue:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt
Yeah, that's the one. Yeah, I'm also pretty sure it's a fake inasmuch as that exchange never happened, but the stories already existed nonetheless.

EDIT: Also in this day and age, even if the dead can't sue, I'm sure some outraged member of the Saville family, or even a distraught fan, will have been traumatised that these allegations have been repeated (allbeit only via links), on NSC and thus a writ is flying Bozza's way as we speak ...

Last edited:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
In all seriousness I'm slightly surprised that these allegations are 'news' to some people. Maybe it's because I've worked in the industry, but these stories have been around for years and everybody always 'knew somebody' who could verify them. Even 'popbitch' once, about ten years ago, had an alleged transcript of an (unbroadcasted) edition of 'Have I Got News For You' where Saville was a guest. Merton and Hislop really tore into him making all sorts of comments about his alleged activities.

(Please note heavy use of the word 'alleged' as I don't want NSC to get in the shit over this)

You can't libel the dead, so that's not a problem. But even heavy use of "alleged" is no defence if you libel someone who is alive, which is worth bearing in mind.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You wrote a letter, that was the start of it,
You're getting fondled and now you're a part of it,
Jim'll Fix It, Jim'll Fix It for you and you and you and....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
good old "innocent until found guilty" foundations of British Law. Alive and well on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here