Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Star Youth FC - latest news

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
albion results 10th novemeber 2012
albion star under 11's 0-5 Rosairo (Local Derby)
albion star under 10's 1-4 Shankill Juniors
albion star under 9's 0-8 Willowbank
albion star under 8's 3-15 Springfield Star
albion star under 8's 15 -10 Springfield Star only winning team bad day all round

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
We are just waiting on the kit manufacturers getting back to us with a date now to get them printed but il have the updates on this page.

we have the kit manfacturers coming out to the club on thursday about are club gear so i should be able hopefully to give you a better understanding off when are shirt will be getting printed .hopefully soo all our clubs gear is going online so i think thats what the big hold up is at the minute.

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
Mark if you are able to check out the facebook page as I have a photo and a bit about each dog there already, this can of course be extended but Sean can cut and paste anything he wants to, he is already a fan of that page so he can see it.

i have been on the facbook but cant really find anything can someone possibly put a link up and ill copy and paste from there

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
Gaz, is that the bit about each dog we gave for the Barnsley prog? if so that will be great save me having to re-write it, can you cut and paste and email it to Sean? I'm not a facebook follower so I've not seen it, we have got plenty of photo's also so we can send whatever he wants.
And we could get our honourable treasurer to put together how one night whilst looking for something we dare not ask about he stumbled across Albion Star.

yeah that will be great i get it all done togather shortly and get it up our our website asap

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
thanks gary were online

http://www.albionstaryouthfc.co.uk/

if the link doesnt work go to our hompage and scroll across to were it says more at the top and a menu will drop down and it will say NSC Greyhound Syndicate thats all your great work gary

Had a look at the website, look brilliant, love the joint logo at the bottom with the handshake. Any chance you could post the picture either on here or email it to me so I can put it on the facebook page, nothing seems to happen when I try to copy it, maybe its protected.

Also, can you have a look at the links to the facebook page and twitter account as when I click on them nothing happens, it may just be my computer.

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
albion star and Nsc.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here