Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to yet another Albion messageboard

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mnn, nice layout, smooth scrolling, no lag and a complete lack of mis-targeted advertisements....... it can't last, can it ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If they replaced "General Chat" with Childish Ramblings I would be off :moo:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Is this 8ace and RptR ??? following on from the thread yesterday ? I cannot access link at work but tbh I am happy here on NSC

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't understand the logic of starting a new BHA board.

I sort of get that NSP is for even more childish and inane stuff than you get on here, and more NSFW topics.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Is this 8ace and RotR ??? following on from the thread yesterday ? link doesnt work as im at work but tbh im happy here on NSC

Opps sorry can someone delete this please, double post, I keep getting "time out" issues this morning when posting , is this the site or my work?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Scope for plenty more. Seagulschatt, North Stand Wets, North Stand LOL's..........oh! Etc,etc.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Rules

• Be Nice - If you can't be nice, there are plenty of other BHAFC forums out there who would love to have you as a member.
  • Excessive Swearing - We understand that from time to time discussions will get heated as you're passionate about the team. Please try to keep swearing to a minimum, we do allow under 16's on here and we don't want to pickle their brains just yet. Excessive overuse of swear words will earn you a warning.
  • Don't talk about bad stuff - We've seen on other forums (not just BHAFC ones) that members are allowed to talk freely about drugs, rape, racism, anti-Semitism, illegal music and film downloads and more. That sort of stuff (it's not an exclusive list by any means) is not welcome here. If you are caught red-handed, you'll be banned.
  • Links to bad stuff - In addition to the rule above, any links taking members to sites where they talk about any of the above will also result in you getting an instant ban.
  • Don't abuse or spam other members - Please respect other members. By this we mean don't send other members PM's telling them you're going to kill them or something else equally as lame for example. Feel free to disagree with any comments they make but do not disrespect them. This rule also includes unsolicited spam by PM. If you do not respect other members then you will receive a warning.
  • Don't abuse or laugh at non-members - From time to time we see ridiculous comments about members on other forums. Seagulls Chat is not the platform for this sort of discussion so don't waste your time typing it! In addition, do not bring wars you have started on other forums to Seagulls Chat. Any such abuse will earn you a warning.
  • Do not create multiple accounts for yourself - We'll only find out and delete them and you will receive a warning for your trouble.

Looks good to me... especially the penultimate one... it will be a veritable oasis of calm and pleasantness!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Rules
[*]Don't talk about bad stuff - We've seen on other forums (not just BHAFC ones) that members are allowed to talk freely about drugs,

WHAT. Where are these hives of depravity?!? Truly it is the days of Sodom and Gamorrah once more.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some serious GOLD potential here for the first time in a while.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The Rules

• Be Nice - If you can't be nice, there are plenty of other BHAFC forums out there who would love to have you as a member.
  • Excessive Swearing - We understand that from time to time discussions will get heated as you're passionate about the team. Please try to keep swearing to a minimum, we do allow under 16's on here and we don't want to pickle their brains just yet. Excessive overuse of swear words will earn you a warning.
  • Don't talk about bad stuff - We've seen on other forums (not just BHAFC ones) that members are allowed to talk freely about drugs, rape, racism, anti-Semitism, illegal music and film downloads and more. That sort of stuff (it's not an exclusive list by any means) is not welcome here. If you are caught red-handed, you'll be banned.
  • Links to bad stuff - In addition to the rule above, any links taking members to sites where they talk about any of the above will also result in you getting an instant ban.
  • Don't abuse or spam other members - Please respect other members. By this we mean don't send other members PM's telling them you're going to kill them or something else equally as lame for example. Feel free to disagree with any comments they make but do not disrespect them. This rule also includes unsolicited spam by PM. If you do not respect other members then you will receive a warning.
  • Don't abuse or laugh at non-members - From time to time we see ridiculous comments about members on other forums. Seagulls Chat is not the platform for this sort of discussion so don't waste your time typing it! In addition, do not bring wars you have started on other forums to Seagulls Chat. Any such abuse will earn you a warning.
  • Do not create multiple accounts for yourself - We'll only find out and delete them and you will receive a warning for your trouble.

Looks good to me... especially the penultimate one... it will be a veritable oasis of calm and pleasantness!

Haha classic!

I see some of the new members were those involed in LOLgate. Well good for them say, I'm sure they'll all have a great time in lalaland where nothing bad happens and it's all fluffy clouds and furry bunnies, being super-dooper nice to everyone, sucking each other off and having a great big wankathon............

I also notice the nod to anti-sematism in the rule book - that seems a very odd thing to include, I wonder if that place is run by the no good dirty scumbag who tried to get NSC shutdown because of his perceived experience on this matter. I always thought it was Steve Foster who had a hand in that (not the real one, the one on here with the hard-on for Chris Holroyd)

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Haha classic!

I see some of the new members were those involed in LOLgate. Well good for them say, I'm sure they'll all have a great time in lalaland where nothing bad happens and it's all fluffy clouds and furry bunnies, being super-dooper nice to everyone, sucking each other off and having a great big wankathon............

I also notice the nod to anti-sematism in the rule book - that seems a very odd thing to include, I wonder if that place is run by the no good dirty scumbag who tried to get NSC shutdown because of his perceived experience on this matter. I always thought it was Steve Foster who had a hand in that (not the real one, the one on here with the hard-on for Chris Holroyd)

Would the word 'Wankathon' get you a warning on this new forum? Think I'll stay put & have a good swear up... Fart, bugger, poo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here