Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Anybody getting this today?

Anybody who does could you please post the stats of the updated team? I hope they havent nerfed Lopez' free kick stats, he had 88 curve in 12.

Gutted i won't be getting it for at least a couple of weeks (thank you student loan)

D

Deleted member 18477

I'll be getting it a bit later. If its not available I'll be getting pissed all weekend instead and ordering through amazon!

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Managed to play two games last night, couldn't score to save my life. Hope it hasn't gone back to before FIFA12, where its really hard to break teams down, i thought FIFA12 had it pretty much spot on.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Surely everybody had it yesterday? 3/4 of the guys at work had booked the day off, or brought it in so other halves couldn't hide it :eek: and worked through lunch to get out early.

All a bit sad

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'll be purchasing it on my lunch break today.

BUT

my Xbox is broken :angry: 2 red lights appear after 5 minutes of it being on. I've opened the Xbox up and cleaned/hoovered all the dust out....still didn't work. I also got an E58 Error a while back but haven't seen it since.

Any clever techy guys could help me out? Thinking I might just take it to that console repair place near Preston Circus?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Anyone tried it on the ipad yet? Will get it if it translates well to ios

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just bought it at sainsburys for 34.99, interesting you can use the move on ps3 :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mine arrived yesterday courtesy of Tesco. Decent

D

Deleted member 18477

Surely everybody had it yesterday? 3/4 of the guys at work had booked the day off, or brought it in so other halves couldn't hide it :eek: and worked through lunch to get out early.

All a bit sad

It came out today so no. A few would have done probably through deliveries but its not guaranteed to come on release date with the majority. Think tesco direct were guaranteeing it.

P.s. when it comes to FIFA... Nothing is sad! Total Lads game! Unlike Call of duty which is just a geek fest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Got it from tesco this morning. The changes are really good so far, it seems a little easier then 12 though.
Lopez has around 80-ish free kick stats

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Is it likely to be hard to buy if you have not pre ordered stock wise? Can't buy it til late this afternoon

D

Deleted member 18477

BUT

my Xbox is broken :angry: 2 red lights appear after 5 minutes of it being on. I've opened the Xbox up and cleaned/hoovered all the dust out....still didn't work. I also got an E58 Error a while back but haven't seen it since.

Any clever techy guys could help me out? Thinking I might just take it to that console repair place near Preston Circus?

Buy a ps3 :D

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven

BUT

You make think i sound crazy but ive done this before and its ended up working, get a tea towel wrap it around your xbox, then turn your xbox on and leave it for half hour, turn it off, take the tea towel off and turn it back on, hopefully it should work then as i had to do it a couple times before

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've booked Monday in a move which, in no way, is related to Fifa coming out and me wanting to sit at home all day without the lady pestering me.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
You make think i sound crazy but ive done this before and its ended up working, get a tea towel wrap it around your xbox, then turn your xbox on and leave it for half hour, turn it off, take the tea towel off and turn it back on, hopefully it should work then as i had to do it a couple times before

OpoQQ.jpg

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012

BUT

It is overheating. Put it where it can get air flowing easilly.

This doesn't found like the best advice for an over heating xbox.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Hope it arrives with a friend today as supposed to be heading round to his tonight to sample it with a few beers. Dominos also doing a good deal at the moment so couple that in and my evening is sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here