Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Palace chairman's HAIR- a new NSC art project?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What on EARTH is going on here? :ohmy: It's been a good couple of decades (at least outside Simon Jordan's house) since I've seen anyone with a barnet quite like this.

I feel strongly that this hair has potential (for those of you better at Photoshop than me) for some kind of Hiney-style NSC art project. Carry on.

A3dkEWSCQAAIYYL.png:large

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Come on people. Edna's set the challenge. Can we photoshop that HAIR onto anything or anybody else, that would look MORE ridiculous than Parish himself?

(seems like a challenge best suited to a work day, than a Sunday, mind...)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's been a good couple of decades (at least outside Simon Jordan's house) since I've seen anyone with a barnet quite like this.
So you haven't seen anyone with a barnet like that, apart from inside Simon Jordan's house. WTF have you been doing in Simon Jordan's house?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The suit isn't very nice either - and as for the football shirt..............

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Is here related to Man Parrish, as featured on Man 2 Man Meets Man Parrish's 'Male Stripper'?

[yt]yGF_ZP1YKPI[/yt]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So you haven't seen anyone with a barnet like that, apart from inside Simon Jordan's house. WTF have you been doing in Simon Jordan's house?

Bunga bunga party with Steve Coppell, Jodie Marsh, Alicia Douvall and Barry from EastEnders.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Does it really need to be photoshopped though? I mean? How could you improve on that effort? Maybe his barber was a Brighton Fan who convinced him. that kind of style was in 'vogue & trendy'? It probably is in the Croydon area?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wait...I'm starting to spot a pattern emerging here...

simon_jordan_981561c.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The desperate stylings of a man trying to appear younger than he is? :D

Martin-Long-left-and-Stev-006.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Roger De Courcey is a Palace fan? Urgh. I have a feeling I have his signature somewhere or other in a dusty childhood autograph book (one of those autographs your parents urge you to get even though you don't actually have a clue who the person is).

Shall tear that page out.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
What on EARTH is going on here? :ohmy: It's been a good couple of decades (at least outside Simon Jordan's house) since I've seen anyone with a barnet quite like this.

I feel strongly that this hair has potential (for those of you better at Photoshop than me) for some kind of Hiney-style NSC art project. Carry on.

A3dkEWSCQAAIYYL.png:large

It's Chesney Hawkes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here