Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'll RP what I put on the last thread - but count me IN!

What about that big place on West St? Can't remember what it's called, but I think it's one of those all you can eat joints. It's big (though whether the food is good I couldn't tell you!!)

Alternatively, I think the Wetherspoons West Quays hires out it's upstairs for free if there is enough people, how about doing either a curry night there, or just after a game? I'm sure most people know where it is, it's cheap, and the food is actually very good!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

Not a curry lover but happy to come for a pint before /after. Like pompadoms though so could have a plate of them :)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I only usually dine with friends :facepalm::lolol:... For this occasion I will make an exception, so count me in!:cool:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm in if you take the sick and slightly batty

Of course - the sicker and more batty the merrier - shouldn't have any problems fulfilling that criteria on here eh?

The place on West Street is not a curry place anymore its a Brazilian restaurant - excellent but a bit pricey urrm lets see how many we have coming and decide then where we go as lots of curry houses along Church Road and good ones too xx

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Of course - the sicker and more batty the merrier - shouldn't have any problems fulfilling that criteria on here eh?

The place on West Street is not a curry place anymore its a Brazilian restaurant - excellent but a bit pricey urrm lets see how many we have coming and decide then where we go as lots of curry houses along Church Road and good ones too xx

That's good news because I must be sick. I woke up next to my sister this morning:moo:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
NSC Curry night

Count me in!

Also, wanted to say that Sean is a really great guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Really excellent to play football with him on Sundays.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Get your mod boyfriend to make this a sticky for a while hun. It'll save keep bouncing it x

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Quite like the idea but bit worried about walking in on my own and looking a billy no mates! :blush:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here