Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I mean everything my home my partner my lifer, my family.

i cant battle on any more i cant do it simply cant i cant

I hope you've stayed logged on by mistake and a "mate" is having a laugh on your computer

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
What's happened mate? Nothing's unsolveable, nothing that a cup of tea and a bit of thought can't fix. PM me if you want to talk, but I find that, as long as you wake up the following morning, nothing is ever as bad as it first seems. Trust me mate.

Take it easy.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Anyone know how to get hold of him? His Twitter account says he plans on being dead this time tomorrow.

Do any of the mods [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] @ElPresidente [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] have access to his name?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Someone must have his details... I know that he has facebook friends on here that may be able to do more?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like a cry for help, not sure that taking the piss is appropriate :shrug:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Went through the same 20 years ago, my wife left me (after only being married for 6 weeks), lost my home and lost my job...all in a 2 week period. It ain't going to seem very likely at the moment but believe me, you'll slowly start getting over it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here