Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I'll go first then. I've worked in an office environment for over 20 years and never had poopy at work

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I bloody hate nosey bastards.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a scar about two inches above my right knee which was caused by me chewing my own leg as a baby.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I am uniquely un-interesting

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i got impaled on a motorway crash barrier, by a motor bike coming down the path kicking me whilst on my bike i feel of and landed on the only sharp bit and went deep into my leg, not one car stopped i pulled myself off and hopped to Old Elthaniams rugby club in Bexley who decided to call an ambulance, when i went back for my bike it was gone :(

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
i got impaled on a motorway crash barrier, by a motor bike coming down the bath kicking me whilst on my bike i feel of and landed on the only sharp bit and went deep into my leg, not one car stopped i pulled myself off and hopped to Old Elthaniams rugby club in Bexley who decided to call an ambulance, when i went back for my bike it was gone :(

Bloody hell mate!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I have a birthmark shaped like a strawberry on my bum - my mum told me its where they took my label off when I was born and for years I believed her!!!!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i won the UK powerlifting championship 5 years running

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I used to be English Tae Kwon Do champion as a teenager, but was skint and couldn't afford the subs so I had to give it up.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
I met Lemmy in 1987 and he called me an 'ugly little ****' - needless to say I am not very good looking

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here