Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fans in Ireland

bobby1983

Jul 30, 2011
I live in Ireland but am a season ticket holder and go to as many games as possible home and away. Any others albion fans live over here?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I could be wrong, but I THINK that [MENTION=509]MYOB[/MENTION] might be Irish.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
MYOB - top fella and a few other Albion live in Dublin - as far as I know.

Saw the Swindion semi-final play-off at Withdean (Virgo's header) etc
with the guys in Dublin.

Cracking evening. Will live in the memory for ever.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Was born in Ireland, and have lived in Dublin, that count?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Live in Maynooth. As well as the thread a few days ago I know of a few others (Liam, Shegull on here, and a few that don't really use the site much) around Dublin and I ran in to someone in the green kit in Swords about a month ago too

Liam

Jul 15, 2003
Dublin
I also know of a woman whose kid does swimming lessons with my daughter. She's from Brighton but married to an Irish guy and living here. I missed the thread the other day so do we have a running total?

I reckon we'll start to pick up a few more given how we're playing and being in contention. In fact, I started following the club the last time we were in this sort of position

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Born and grew up in Lucan. I sent over an old Brighton shirt to my nephew who lives in Lucan now. So if you see an over weight lad wearing a skint shirt on the streets of Hillcrest then its probably him.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I missed the thread the other day so do we have a running total?

Think we're definitely over the 12 (I think) that were on the flight to Cardiff back in '04 anyway.

Still remember the two Bristol fans faces when they realised they were rather outnumbered!

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I live in Canada right now but I'm almost certainly going to move to Dublin next year - probably around play off time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here