Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Star wins again.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Lara won again today from trap 6 in A8, clocking a time of 30.84, slow away but finished like a train to get up by a short head at 7/2, our little girl is running really well at the moment, the moe to Jasons has been really good for her, she is happy at the kennels, btw she is kennel mate to a dog called Hellroad Podge, who was the dog of the month last month at the track, I think he won 5 races in a row. A date for your diary Saturday October 13th, Lara will be getting her 3 in a row trophy, for winning 3 races in a row in the same month.
Benny will be trialling over 285m on Monday.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Go Lara. And to think there were discussions about possibly retiring her a few months back. I'm glad she's happy up at Gatwick, its been a really good move for all the dogs.
I'll be there on the 13th. Hopefully the trophy presentation is a catalyst for a meet up, it'd be good to remind ourselves what some of us look like...

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Didn't even know she was running! But well done Lara!
Mark is there any plans for her to try 695 again or do we keep going with what she is doing now?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Not sure if anyone watched her race in Ladbrokes? She did her usual slow start and as they entered the back straight the commentator said 'trap 6 has started really slow, no way she'll be winning from there'!! When she got up he said something like trap 6 finished like a train to get up and he never thought she'd win from that far back!

Was a cracking run.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not sure if anyone watched her race in Ladbrokes? She did her usual slow start and as they entered the back straight the commentator said 'trap 6 has started really slow, no way she'll be winning from there'!! When she got up he said something like trap 6 finished like a train to get up and he never thought she'd win from that far back!

Was a cracking run.

If you could bet in running in greyhound racing we could make an absolute fortune

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Didn't even know she was running! But well done Lara!
Mark is there any plans for her to try 695 again or do we keep going with what she is doing now?

They haven't had any S2 races lately as they are short of runners at the track, I think she is doing really well what shes doing at the moment and earning good winnings and she is enjoying her racing, once they get the S2's back guess the racing manager will concider her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here