I'm afraid it is [MENTION=17069]BrightonSeagulls[/MENTION] :p

Whoops - double post!

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Birds,balls and brighton } 10.05pm More4-Monday 24th sept

The resort is famous for its fabulous Royal Pavilion,but Brighton And Hove Albion Football Club have ambitions to match its gaudy glory.

This documentary shows manager Gus Poyet at work,while Seagulls fans share their dream of life in the premier league.

Sky138
Virgin147
FSat124

Don't miss it folks........

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When opening the tv guide in the Independent's arts magazine this morning, whilst idling back from my local mini-Tescos, i happened to peel open the page for Monday. Who was looking at me on one of the day's TV highlights? Gustavo! I yelped a "f*ck me", and thought 'blimey this man is ubiquitous and i ain't right now complaining'. I'm a to record that little beauty.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
From channel4.com:

Birds, Balls and Brighton provides a rare glimpse behind the scenes of a professional football club.

With exclusive and intimate access to Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club throughout the season, this First Cut film follows the team as they prepare to play one of the most important matches in their career: the game which decides their dream of moving up into the Premiership.

The club has come through serious financial difficulties in recent years, but having won their way into the Championship, they are now able to start this season in a brand new state-of-the-art stadium.

Those who live and breathe the club, including the coach, fans, cheerleaders, and even the people who clean the boots, share their experiences and capture the excitement, the personalities and the hard graft of professional football.

Shot in the run up to their pivotal match, and with rarely seen footage of the characters who keep the show running on and off the pitch, can the club achieve their goal of moving up into the Premiership?

First Cut is the critically acclaimed, eclectic documentary strand that showcases distinctive new films by up-and-coming directors.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to which game decides our dream of moving to the premier league? Sounds like we made the playoff final....must have missed that! Also, it is available for series link on sky, not sure how many episodes though!

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
brighton on the tv monday

programme about brighton and hove albion fc and gus monday night on more4 sky channel 138 should be worth a look !!!:albion2::ascarf:

paul1960

Feb 26, 2007
Sussex
Albion on TV Monday Night 10.05 pm More 4

You will be interested in the TV programme “Birds, Balls and Brighton” which is being shown on More 4 (Freeview channel 14) on Monday, 24th September at 10.05pm. It’s also on Channel 4 at 2.05am on Friday 28th September. The blurb from the website is included below.

Birds, Balls and Brighton provides a rare glimpse behind the scenes of a professional football club.

With exclusive and intimate access to Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club throughout the season, this First Cut film follows the team as they prepare to play one of the most important matches in their career: the game which decides their dream of moving up into the Premiership.

The club has come through serious financial difficulties in recent years, but having won their way into the Championship, they are now able to start this season in a brand new state-of-the-art stadium.

Those who live and breathe the club, including the coach, fans, cheerleaders, and even the people who clean the boots, share their experiences and capture the excitement, the personalities and the hard graft of professional football.

Shot in the run up to their pivotal match, and with rarely seen footage of the characters who keep the show running on and off the pitch, can the club achieve their goal of moving up into the Premiership?

First Cut is the critically acclaimed, eclectic documentary strand that showcases distinctive new films by up-and-coming directors.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

You will be interested in the TV programme “Birds, Balls and Brighton” which is being shown on More 4 (Freeview channel 14) on Monday, 24th September at 10.05pm. It’s also on Channel 4 at 2.05am on Friday 28th September. The blurb from the website is included below.

Sorry , which match last season, was pivotal in us getting promoted to the Premiership?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here