Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syndicate meeting - Sunday 23rd September 11.00am at the track

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We are holding a special meeting of syndicate members at Corals Greyhound Stadium on Sunday 23rd September at 11.00am.

The meeting needs to discuss a couple of things:

1. Sponsorship of ALBION YOUTH FC
At the meeting we will have a clear idea of our own financial position, and are looking to make a decision about how we sponsor the youngsters in Belfast. You may have read the email from Sean Irwin in Belfast, and I will forward any further clarification.
What would you like us to do? How much should we commit in Lara's name?

2. NSC Logo
Perhaps as part of the above, but also in response to the idea of syndicate polo shirts, we are going to need to decide on our logo. There is a separate thread on the main board about this.
Please bring any examples you can.
Those who know people who can produce these sort of things, please can you bring this information.

3. Trainers at the Amex
No, not wearing your Nikes up there, but to discuss/agree the proposal to take Jason and Matt to a game at the stadium.

We really need as many members there as possible. If you cannot make it, please will you send us a few lines by email so we understand your views on these topics.You will be able to collect your Lara trophy presentation picture at the meeting.

The time of the meeting is 11.00 because afterwards you may like to go on up to the kennels with Mark, or watch the racing, or get home in time for Sunday lunch.

It would be helpful if you would let us know you're coming below.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Unfortunately I can't do the 23rd, any other Sunday would have been fine. Sods law eh?! Happy to keep in touch via email text or phone though if needed.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Sunday's are pretty impossible for me as I live over 100 miles away sorry lads

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We appreciate those of you miles away or working can't make this meeting, but to make the meeting worthwhile, and so we can be sure we are representing everyones views
, please will you send us a few lines by email so we understand your views on these topics.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here