• No, keep it as it is

Votes: 241 84.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With NSC busier than ever before, would you prefer main the main discussion forum split up into 2 or more sub-forums, or keep it all in one?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's all very well doing a poll now, but you'll never really know unless you trial a split forum for a month or two (long enough to people to get used to it) and then ask people what they prefer.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Keep it whole, it's like my internet boozer, all topics are welcome.
I even enjoy the away supporters, if anyone becomes too much of a pain just ban them

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
just a thought if the big board was kept for football/ Albion related stuff and everything else (arse wiping threads ect )in the other stuff i wouldn't really be necessary to split it up

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Saints web split up into subsections, then more subsections and now it's shit. Used to be one of the busiest forums when it was saintsforever.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
If it aint broke dont fix it

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Is the Forum capable of giving the users the choice of filtering between all content and Albion related content only?

Albeit it is the the thread starters responsibility to maybe mark the thread in either of the 2 categories

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1 board for football , 1 for other . No one likes change but I'm certain after a while NSC would be better for it and more people would join and post

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My standard answer to this, as follows:-

I love the fact that on the day Murray left for Palace, NSC was raging on 2 fronts.

That, obviously, and 'what's the best flavour of Angel Delight'.

Sums this place up perfectly and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The ultimate Angel Delight poll

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here