Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poland in October

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
Hi fellow albionites

Just booked Poland flights for next month for the england game, anyone else going? Any recommendations where to stay? Any tips out there? Anyone been before?

Looking forward to some cheap drink :rock:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Krakow rocks. I was there for the last week of September 5 years ago. Great weather and cheap as chips to eat/drink out.

Most of the buildings, unlike Warsaw, were spared in the war.

There are quite a few threads on Poland on NSC.

Welcome, BTW

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Giving this a miss, been wiped out for holiday. I did find some good apartments on booking.com that were cheap.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Krakow is awesome, you'll luv it.
Must see is the salt mines and auswchitz about an hour away

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
Krakow rocks. I was there for the last week of September 5 years ago. Great weather and cheap as chips to eat/drink out.

Most of the buildings, unlike Warsaw, were spared in the war.

There are quite a few threads on Poland on NSC.

Welcome, BTW

Thanks

What are the ladies like out there?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wroclaw is where all the beauties are. I have BIG respect for Polish people. At least they get off their arses and work hard to make a better life for themselves. Quite a remarkable nation imo especially after all they have been through.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
Hi fellow albionites

Just booked Poland flights for next month for the england game, anyone else going? Any recommendations where to stay? Any tips out there? Anyone been before?

Looking forward to some cheap drink :rock:

my girlfriends polish and have been there many times and to a few different cities there. most recently warsaw for the euros as her family lives there. im assuming the game is at the national stadium in warsaw therefore i would suggest staying at the intercontinental. stayed there before, its right in the centre close to lots of bars and has a swimming pool on the 30 something floor which has great views over the city. might be quite pricey though. in terms of cheap drink its not as cheap as some might suggest. you still pay around 3 quid a pint near the centre. look out for happy hour as a lot of pubs do this and you can get a pint for as cheap as a quid. if your after nice girls i would recommend bars called paparazzi, eve and platinum but really pricey hence the nice chicks ;-) hope thats of some help good luck........ oh and theres a lot of hench looking skin heads out there who always seem to stare at you hahah have fun!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
my girlfriends polish and have been there many times and to a few different cities there. most recently warsaw for the euros as her family lives there. im assuming the game is at the national stadium in warsaw therefore i would suggest staying at the intercontinental. stayed there before, its right in the centre close to lots of bars and has a swimming pool on the 30 something floor which has great views over the city. might be quite pricey though. in terms of cheap drink its not as cheap as some might suggest. you still pay around 3 quid a pint near the centre. look out for happy hour as a lot of pubs do this and you can get a pint for as cheap as a quid. if your after nice girls i would recommend bars called paparazzi, eve and platinum but really pricey hence the nice chicks ;-) hope thats of some help good luck........ oh and theres a lot of hench looking skin heads out there who always seem to stare at you hahah have fun!

Polish ladies are GREAT.

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012

Cheers pal, will take that info on board !

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Going out for a few days 15th to the 17th , a mate has booked us in to the Holiday inn . Have not had a chance to look in to what Poland has to offer yet . But reckon it should be a good trip . I will take any advice on board . Cheers chaps

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Wroclaw is where all the beauties are. I have BIG respect for Polish people. At least they get off their arses and work hard to make a better life for themselves. Quite a remarkable nation imo especially after all they have been through.

Just had a boys weekend in Wroclaw and yes it is a hidden gem of a city. Did Auschwitz - 3 hr drive but worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here