Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
No it doesn't

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's broadcast in flash. I watch it on my android tablet but I'm hoping they'll change from flash as the latest android update (jelly bean) doesn't support it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has anyone asked the club if their website provider is going to move away from Flash, as not long from now most new tablets and phones won't work with seagull player, which will be a massive dis-incentive to pay for the service.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
Or download football league app and for a few pounds a month seagulls world content !!!!! Better quality than photon on the IPad in my opinion .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
With this on the iphone can you play the videos from seagulls player ok?

You can do this with the Football League app - video from Seagulls Player plays fine on it

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Download Photon for a pound or two and it works just fine.
I know this is old hat but just bought an ipad air 2... any instruction as to how I can play my already subscribed seagull player on this magnificent new jobbie!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I know this is old hat but just bought an ipad air 2... any instruction as to how I can play my already subscribed seagull player on this magnificent new jobbie!

Download the football league app, select Albion as your team, and enter your player login details in settings.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Download Photon for a pound or two and it works just fine.

Will this improve the quality of the highlight packages? Currently they are heavily pixiliated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here