Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spiders Attack

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
It dawned on me earlier looking up and seeing 4 spiders in each corner of the lounge... that were outnumbered VASTLY by Spiders and recently have seen an increase of them within the house and it hit me!

We are being attacked by Spiders, i've killed 15 this week and taking the fight to them rather than being overun... KILL them before they KILL you...

Good luck my friends... It's not to late.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Spider murder

It dawned on me earlier looking up and seeing 4 spiders in each corner of the lounge... that were outnumbered VASTLY by Spiders and recently have seen an increase of them within the house and it hit me!

We are being attacked by Spiders, i've killed 15 this week and taking the fight to them rather than being overun... KILL them before they KILL you...

Good luck my friends... It's not to late.

...and get eaten alive by the mozzy invasion 'cos you killed all the spiders!!!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Got home one night last week absolutely slaughtered, woke up half way through the night to be sick, some reason I put my head in the bath to find a massive fucker jump on my forehead, shouted the house down!

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
i'm terrified, i have to flush the chain before i got for a No.2 incase any are hiding under the rim.

Dec 29, 2011
I hate spiders so much. Haven't seen any in the bedroom so far, had a big black one in the lounge though (one of the quick bastards). Killed it nice and quick.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Its the lethal ones over here that get you. Walked into a red back web a few months ago. Never seen anyone dance around shaking themselves that much since the 70s. Like frigging guitar strings, the webs.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I do try and catch them in a glass wherever possible but there have been absolutely loads recently.

Seems like every few minutes someone shouts "Dad, bring the spider glass"!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Surely killing them involves squashing them in some way which then means some kind of clean up operation.

Far better to trap them in a glass and release them into the garden, Shirley?!?!

Freaky eight legged fuckers that they are! Aargh!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what a bunch of pansies. spiders welcome in this house as they battle the scurge of flies. actually they seem to do bugger all about them, but still our 8 legged friends allowed to patrol the walls and windows.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
when everyone's asleep all the spider's have a meeting in the kitcken or somewhere planning there next attack, soon they'll be strangling us with therecobwebs in our sleep...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
We have been getting a spider a day... but these aren't any spider... these are on steroids... I capture them in the a pint glass and the majority of them, their legs span the whole circumference of the pint glass and they have a body the size of a penny. You can even see the fangs...

My gf screams the house down and i have to calm her down and tell her to shut up.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
At my allotment at the weekend I accidentally knocked a spider off my fennel plant onto a patch of earth populated by a few scurrying ants. It was an absolute monster, different striped brown and I thought that it would have a field day in and amongst all those lovely tasty ants. I wasn’t prepared for what happened.

The ants just went MENTAL and all started having a right go at the spider, who absolutely shit himself. One particularly tenacious ant (think an ant version of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction) was clinging onto his leg chomping it to pieces. So I scooped him up and flicked off the psycho and lay him peacefully to recuperate on the sage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here