Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC shirt sponsorship 2012-13 - target reached!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Somewhat belatedly, it's the time of year I have to pass around the begging bowl in an attempt to raise the funds I've committed to the club on behalf of you all.

What's this all about?

Every year for some time now, NSC has sponsored a couple of Albion player's shirts and this year is no different - we've continued our full kit (home and away) sponsorships of:

Liam Bridcutt
Kazenga LuaLua

This commitment is going to cost us £1900 in total.

For this we get...

- Mentions in the match day programme
- Places at the end of season sponsors' dinner attended by the playing and management staff of the club. We conduct a draw from those able to attend to find the lucky ones to attend.
- 4 signed shirts which, again, we distribute via a draw amongst all those who contributed.

Additionally, you get...

- The warm glow of chipping in.

£1900 is at the very top end of what we have raised before so this might be a big ask this year. Should contributions fall short, NSC's fund will make up any shortfall.

How to contribute:

- Paypal to bozza@northstandchat.com. Please either say the money is a gift or select to pay the fees yourself. This will mean that your £20 donation is actually received as £20 and not as £19.17 or something.

- Bank transfer. If you have paid via this method before, the bank account ending 7335 is still correct and you can pay to this account again. If you don't have bank details, please PM me and I'll provide them.

- Cash/cheque. Please contact me for my address and I'll provide it so you can post me your contribution.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£15 sent via PayPal:thumbsup:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
£20 in the pot, on behalf of my son.

Good luck

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Seeing I was lucky enough to win a shirt in last seasons draw count me in for £20
Will bank transfer this week and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] shirt arrived safe and sound yesterday :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£20 sent via paypal

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] £20 sent today by bank transfer under my user name :)

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
A Pavarotti via Paypal mate!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
£15 sent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here