Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

With a new attendance record due to be broken in 2 weeks time, this looks like the first game at the new enlarged Amex that will be an official home sellout.

We know Wednesday have taken a 3000 allocation which is the 2 south stand blocks in addition to the corners and the ESL, and it will be interesting to see if they will shift all of theirs.

Currently just 146 tickets left, with 3 in the WSL and 143 in the South.

With previous games, we have witnessed more become available in the ESU and WSL when they have been selling well.

Hopefully this time, any unused seats in the ground will be released for sale, because we will will them. So far, in supposed sold out areas they have been reports of blocks of empties in the WSL (G) the ESU and the SW corners, as well as a large number of patches in the family stand and S1G (staff?).

If we could fill these and have the ticket exchange kick in to take away a number of the ST no shows, it would be amazing. The current tickets available, I predict will all be gone a good 10 days before kick off.

Lets hope the club tickets get used in the upper east,some of the better seats but have been left unfilled???

100% this.

for recent games a number of tickets have been made available online in both the ESU and the WSL, however, even though these have sold, at the last two games, in addition to understandable gaps in the family stand, there have been large patches in the SW corner, the WSL (north end) and the ESU.

I hope these are addressed this time. I know many are for staff, VIPs, family of players etc, but it can't be too hard to ask if they are coming. Also, if Wednesday are not going to shift their full allocation, could we not move the tarpaulin 5 or 6 seats to towards the East? I appreciate seats may have to be a certain distance from a vestibule but there must be some discretion? 5 seats one way could mean another 150 ish.

And then there is the ticket exchange. Be good to see how well this works, although currently, we can even make a ticket available (I know one can't be bought on the exchange until it's an official sell out)

Be great to show Wednesday what it's like to play at a big club!!!

EDIT: Now SOLD OUT!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I hope we smash them out of sight and by playing the slickest sickest fastest passing game witnessed outside of Barcelona

-as for the gate,it will be over 26,500 and Wednesday will bring 2875

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I noticed in the 'Football League' paper this morning that at the moment we lie second in the highest average attendance chart with 25056 with only Sheffield Wednesday on 25065 above us.

With about 27000 next game we should be number 1. :rave:

At the home games so far this season, I've noticed a small cluster of empty seats in the middle tier of the west stand, closest to the north stand. Anyone know why? Just curious.

Either 1901 no shows or if a cluster more likely seats that the club want to sell on a game by game basis as a corporate package, that they have not sold.

I noticed in the 'Football League' paper this morning that at the moment we lie second in the highest average attendance chart with 25056 with only Sheffield Wednesday on 25065 above us.

With about 27000 next game we should be number 1. :rave:

I am very confident our average will overtake theirs a week Friday and as they have a smaller number of STH's their attendances will plummet next year when it becomes clear they can't make the play offs!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They took 2400 yesterday for a Sat 3.00, think we'll see something more like 1500 unfortunately

Perhaps but they will be visiting us for the first time at the Amex for a kind top of the table clash.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My son did a course with AITC last week and at the end we were given a leaflet for Amex days. Basically a tour of the stadium followed by a game for large groups of kids. This would be school groups or junior teams, both of which are just reconvening. Presumably some of these 'blocks' are reserved for this.

My son did a course with AITC last week and at the end we were given a leaflet for Amex days. Basically a tour of the stadium followed by a game for large groups of kids. This would be school groups or junior teams, both of which are just reconvening. Presumably some of these 'blocks' are reserved for this.

Not sure but for school tickets in the past they have always been 3pm kick offs.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm travelling down to the game with some sheff Weds fans from up here and they've said that they are unlikely to bring any more than 2000 as its an evening game and can't be made after work finishing time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here